Sonora Sound Tube will be presented by the founder and coordinator of the Sonora Project – Katarzyna Paluszkiewicz during the VII International Conference of Music Therapy Students – “Cultural Determinants in Music Therapy”.
Lecture title: Sonora Sound Tube as a universal therapeutic instrument using sound and its vibration.
During the lecture you will learn:
- what Sonora is
- get to know the history of Sonora and its creator
- Learn how to play Sonora
- listen to the music of Sonora
- you will find out what the music of Sonora is connected with and what its roots are
- you will find out what the human perception of music depends on
- you will learn how Sonora’s music and vibrations influence on the human being
- you will get to know the theoretical basis to use Sonora in therapy
- you will learn what the vibroacoustic therapy is about
- will get to know the correct course of the session
- find out how Sonora can be used in music therapy
- get to know groups of patients, for whom Sonora could be a valuable tool in therapy
- Learn how to work with the instrument
- get to know the opinions of users
Date: 8-9 April 2021
Link to online event: https://www.facebook.com/events/829048827953716
Advance registration for the event is required.
We welcome both music therapy students and anyone interested in the effects of music on humans and music therapy itself.
See you there!